09 May 2011

The "Show Ethiopia Some Love" Campaign

For those who know me, you know that I have a heart for Ethiopia. In fact, in less than 2 weeks, I'll be heading back for the third time in less than 2 years. I've taught in churches and seminaries there, I've walked in some of the most destitute places on earth there and my wife and I have adopted a child from there. Additionally, I've partnered in the past with Transformation Love to get many Ethiopian children sponsored (e.g. food, clothes, school, etc.). Well, I'm back at it, but this time I'm using my music to help raise support. That's right, from Friday, May 13th - Friday, June 10th, for every download/purchase of Tablets (individual songs or entire album), 75% of all funds raised go to Transformation Love. It's easy: Step 1) Download Music, and Step 2) You'll Help Rescue Women & Feed Children in Ethiopia. Can't afford it right now? Well, you still have 2 options: 1) Contact me here on the site and we'll work something out, and/or 2) Spread the word to everyone you know.

Wanna shop now? Go ahead! Support us through ITunes, Amazon or PayPal. Now, we know that not everybody's into rap or hip hop. If that's you, no worries, you won't hurt my feelings. But you can still make a donation too, by click HERE.